To bring order in something; arrange neatly.
Someone or something that is delightful or extremely attractive.
/ˈtaɪdi ˈlɪʃəs həʊm/
An extremely attractive home where everything has been put in order in a delightful way.
A Tidylicious home is a home where there’s no clutter, just items you love, all stored away or displayed neatly whilst you know exactly where everything is.
If you would like to have a Tidylicous home, I can help you to achieve that through my Professional Organiser services.
I’m here to help you if you’d like to clear the clutter to create (head) space and time for what matters most. Whatever that might be for you.
- More time with your children
- Reading a book and drinking a cup of tea (calm and guilt-free!)
- Starting or rekindling a hobby (arts and crafts, cooking/baking)
- Inviting friends and family over without having to panic clean prior to their visit
With my support, you can transform your home into a calm, clutter-free space. By putting your home in order, you can start living a joyful and intentional life, where there is time and space for what matters most.
“If you put your house in order properly, you’ll be able to keep it tidy always, even if you are lazy or messy by nature. “
The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying, Marie Kondo
- Is there too much clutter in your home, or simply more belongings than storage space?
- Have you already started decluttering your home and you’ve seen some results, but your home quickly gets messy again, or you find it difficult to finish your tidying?
- Do you dream of a calm, clutter-free home where you can relax?
- Does your home make you feel guilty and stressed?
- Are your children’s toys taking over your home?
- Would you like a home that is always ready for visitors and video meetings?
- Do you spend too much time looking for stuff, not knowing where you put it Perhaps even buying new items and ending up with duplicates? Have you had enough of this?
There are many other reasons why you might want to tidy, such as expecting a baby, moving house or after a loss. Whatever your reason, if you’d like to clear the clutter, contact Tidylicious now. As a Professional Organiser I will help you, in person or via video call, to declutter and organise your home. I can also help to organise your (home) office.
"Thank you so much. I’m going to sleep now with a grin of satisfaction on my face just thinking of all the tidy clothes in my closet!"
"Hester is patient but persistent. I was able to get rid of more than I thought I would and it feels great!"
"I can’t express just how much Hester has helped me so far. It is so much more than decluttering. It also helps so much to let go of the past and move on!"
"I didn’t know I could achieve so much by tidying and storing items in a different yet simple way. The time spent with Hester was both very productive and pleasant. The right comments always came at the right time and the results are amazing. It never felt so easy and effortless to keep my flat tidy, even with a child around."